- Set up Slack Bot within your workspace. Refer to Slack documentation here: https://api.slack.com/start/quickstart
- On the Moderation Dashboard, navigate to the Alerts tab on the Settings page to configure your Slack Settings.
- Go to Delivery Channels and beside Slack Token, input your Slack Bot Token and click Save. Bot tokens start with "xoxb-"
- Once the token is configured, you can create Delivery Channels. Specify the Channel Name, Delivery Type, and Slack channel.
Please ensure the Slack Bot is invited to the channel you want to send alerts to
- Number of tasks in a given Review Feed currently above or below a certain threshold
- Number of new tasks in a given Review Feed currently above or below a certain threshold
- % of Tasks acted on in a given feed across all moderators above or below a certain threshold
- Moderator % of Tasks acted on for all Review Feeds above or below a certain threshold
- Alert when a task has been in the review feed for more than a specified time range
- We allow a total of 10K tasks to be in the Review Feed at a given time. Once new tasks enter the feed, older tasks will be kicked out of the feed without moderation when the Review Feed exceeds 10K tasks
- Alert on the number of tasks booted from the Review Feed
- Alert if a given action is manually taken above or below a certain threshold across all Review Feeds
- Alert if a given action is automatically taken above or below a certain threshold across all Rules
Updated about 2 months ago